This book contains a series worksheet that I used and will be using in teaching Geometry for Middle school teachers and History of Mathematics. Another free resource that accompanies this book is a Free Geometry for Middle school teachers' book that can be found at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vrgtp_2TirYxz3qVDHa6uY-QwRgJyQvm/view Also available, only to Educators, is a series of iClicker type questions to match chapters of the Geometry book.
Table of Contents
- Regular Tessellations and Why Not Regular Pentagon?
- Interior Angles of Polygons
- Sum of the Angles
- Any Quadrilateral tiles the plane.
- Pentagonal Tilling Type 4, four equal side. (Most common type 4)
- Type 4 Pentagonal Tiling (General)
- Pentagonal Tiling Type I
- Quadrilateral Tiling
- Tile the plane with this Quadrilateral
- The triangle tiling
- Estimating the area of a circle using Hexagons
- Estimating the area of a circle, using squares
- Interactive Estimator
- Interactive estimator
- Trisection of an angle
- Drawing Limacons using Ancient Tools
- Drawing parabolas using ancient tools
- Drawing Hyperbola Using ancient tools
- Ellipse, Constructions with ancient tools
- Khayyam Equation Calculator
- Khayam (possible changes)
- Infinite Cardinalities, N times N