Constructions Review 1
- Rachel Womeldorf
Construct an Equilateral Triangle given the points A and B.
List the FOUR steps below for constructing your triangle.
Construct TWO Equilateral Triangles (sharing one side) given points A and B. HINT: label both intersections.
Construct the other half of the hexagon...
Bisect Angle ABC below.
Bisecting an Angle:
1. Draw Circle B, any radius. 2. Label intersections E, F 3. Draw Circle E, radius EB 4. 5. Label intersection G. 6. Draw Ray BG
Look at the steps listen above. What should be filled in for the missing step (#4)?
Bisect Angle BAC below.
Follow the steps below to copy the angle.
- Start with an angle(B) and a ray(D)… if you don’t have one, draw one!
- Draw circle B, any radius
- Label intersections F,G
- Draw Circle D, center D, radius BG
- Label intersection of Circle D with the line H
- Draw Circle H, radius FG & Label intersection I
- Draw DI