Graphing Linear Inequalities - Skills Practice
- Shayna Richter
READ ME FIRST!!!
- Take some time to practice your linear inequality graphing skills using the interactive below.
- An inequality is given to you at the bottom of the page (in blue) and you must adjust the graph to match the inequality you are given.
- When you are successful the green "Keep trying..." text will change to "Correct!"
- Click the "New Inequality" button to try another inequality.
- Try to graph 6-8 inequalities successfully.