Remote Learning Templates for GeoGebra Classroom
These ready-to-use activity templates have been created for teachers and students to use in GeoGebra Classroom. To do so,
- Select any URL below.
- Select the CREATE CLASS button (top right) to create a GeoGebra Class from this activity template.
Algebra Tiles Analog Clock Base 10 Blocks (Hundreds, Tens, Ones) Coins (Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter) Cuisenaire Rods Fraction Circles Geometric Constructions (Compass and Straightedge) Pattern Blocks Protractor Rectangular Prism Ruler (cm) Surface of Revolution (2D to 3D) Triangular Prism Unit Cubes (Volume)
To create a custom activity from any of these templates above:
- Go to the activity template (URL) above from which you want to create a custom activity.
- Select the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Copy Activity.
- You will now have your own copy of this activity page you can edit and save.
- Go to your GeoGebra profile page to find and view your new activity. You can then create a GeoGebra Class from this.