Distance Learning with GeoGebra
- Tim Brzezinski
GeoGebra's apps and resources foster active and engaging, student-centered, discovery learning wherever you are. The following webinars are here to help you get started!
- Remote Learning with GeoGebra (Part 1): How to Integrate GeoGebra Resources in Various Learning Management Systems
- Remote Learning with GeoGebra (Part 2): How to Create Your Own Custom Activities for Students
- New: Learn GeoGebra Classroom - Foster active engagement while viewing all students' work in real time!
Integrate GeoGebra activities into Google Classroom and other LMS's
Create your own GeoGebra activities and discovery lessons
Learn GeoGebra Classroom
GeoGebra's apps engage students in discovery learning within any math curriculum. The following webinars are here to help you get familiar with GeoGebra apps and experience how easy they are to use!
Introduction to the entire platform
Explore Graphing Calculator and Geometry apps (Part 1)
Explore Graphing Calculator and Geometry apps (Part 2)
Explore 3D Calculator (Part 1)
Explore 3D Calculator (Part 2)
Explore 3D Calculator (Part 3)
Using GeoGebra to Foster Active Learning and Exploration
- Building Hard-to-Visualize Surfaces and Solids in GeoGebra 3D (Steve Phelps)
- Using GeoGebra Simulations to Teach Probability Problem Solving (Steve Phelps)
- Using the Action-Consequence-Reflection Cycle with GeoGebra Activities (Karen Campe)
- Using GeoGebra to Create Memorable Experiences in the Geometry Classroom (Elizabeth Masslich)