- What part measure are you given for each triangle?
- Match each congruent angle(if given any) with it’s corresponding angle of the other triangle.
- Match each congruent side(if given any) with it’s corresponding side of the other triangle.
- Now we are going to see if the two triangles are congruent. This is done through transformations.
- Which transformation did you use?
- Answer the ultimate question: Are the triangles congruent?
- Explain your answer from question 6.
- What can we conclude based on your findings?