- Kathryn Peake, Jeff Kress
Generating graphs of hyperbolic functions
- Compare the graphs of each of the 3 hyperbolic trig functions with their respective reciprocal functions.
- Note key features of the functions. Use your textbook to remind you what features to consider.
- Input the derivatives of the functions eg k'(x). What do you notice? Check by differentiating the definition.
- Investigate transformations of the functions and their derivatives.
- Investigate the functions and their inverses.