Child abuse is the issue, which can not be either neglected or ignored. This is the problem, which demands the constant attention from the sides of all the people, as the number of different tragedies taking place because of the children abuse is just threatening. That is why persuasive essay by essay websites on child abuse has become so popular nowadays, as it is really high time to start speaking about this problem loudly. Exploring Child Abuse Issue It is impossible to make a gradation of children abuse depending on some social factors, neither age, sex, nor social position are not able to protect child from being abused. Speculate about this phenomenon in your persuasive essay on child abuse in order to prove that abuse is taking place in all the social groups. You can tell that you have never seen the child being victimized, however, not to see and do not want to see are two opposite things. The number of ways the child can be abused is just uncountable. Mention several of them in your persuasive essay on child abuse in order to make it more evident and to speak of the problem of child abuse on the proper level. Here are two main ways of children abuse to deal with in your persuasive essay on child abuse writing: Bullying the child either by the parents, or by the teachers at school; this kind of child abuse is also a very common notion among children. This problem published on medium is a very serious one as it ruins he child’s personality, kills the desire to live and to dream about the future. The statistics insist, that only 27 per cent of people fully recover from being abused in childhood, the rest 73 per cent suffers from the act of abusing during their whole life. Making to earn from the earliest years; nowadays, the financial potion of people is not good enough at all that is why a lot of children are made to work from the earliest years. If the work is rather simple one, for example, such as newspapers delivering, (if they are not too heavy) or acting at some theater, or TV programmes, there is nothing to be afraid of. However, the practice shows that the majority of children are forced to work in hazardous jobs (where the payment is a little bit higher) and it greatly and badly influences their health in future. This issue deserves a proper attention, mention this fact in your persuasive essay on child abuse writing and try to prevent at least, one child from being abused with the help of your persuasive essay on child abuse, which really persuades to pay the great attention to such a social disaster.