Chair Height on a Ferris Wheel
- Stacey_A_Sanders, James Key
The center of a Ferris wheel is 30 feet above the ground. The radius of the wheel is 25 feet. The wheel completes a full revolution every 20 seconds.
The height of the red chair changes over time.
- Make a graph that shows the relationship between height and time.
- Write an equation that shows this relationship.
- The height of the center of the wheel
- The radius of the wheel
- The time required for the wheel to complete one revolution