Arithmetic Sequence ||Find the term, when first term and common difference are given
- Janak Singh Saud
Arithmetic sequence and key facts
- An arithmetic sequence is a sequence where the difference between consecutive terms is always the same(i.e constant).This constant is called the common difference.
- An arithmetic sequence is one which begins with a first term (a) and where each term is separated by a common difference (d). e.g. 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, ...
- The nth term of an arithmetic sequence is given by tn = a + (n - 1)d
- Write the term in the answer box given below (green colored), and Press ENTER key
- Try this process as many times as you want until you get () message.
- Click on New Question for another question
- After the process, answer a question given at the bottom of this applet.
Arithmetic sequence - Test yourself || nth term of A.S formula Practice ||
Test your understanding
The first term and common difference of the arithmetic sequence are 7.5 and -0.5 respectively. find the 10th term.