New Feature: Add a co-teacher to a GeoGebra classMath teachers who team teach: Our latest GeoGebra Classroom update is for you!
GeoGebra News: September 2020
App Updates: 5 Number Summary and Duplicating OptionsWe've added some quick and simple time-saving features to our apps!
- Five-number summary for single data sets
- Two duplicating options
Major Updates Added to GeoGebra Classroom!GeoGebra Classroom Updates:
- All student work now saves!
- Students can leave a class and then enter again to continue working.
- Pause button added for teachers.
New to GeoGebra! IM + OER Middle School Math (6-8) CurriculumWe are excited to begin releasing a digitally interactive version of the 6-8 middle school math curriculum developed by Open Up Resources and authored by Illustrative Mathematics! Use GeoGebra Classroom to monitor all student progress in real time without the hassle of screen sharing!
Remote Learning Activity Templates for GeoGebra Classroom!Teachers: Remote learning templates you and your students can use as-is or copy and edit for your students to use in GeoGebra Classroom. Check them out!
- Access the full power of GeoGebra (geometric construction features, CAS, more) in our new Calculator Suite app now available for free download on App Store and Google Play! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK9mXNn8n4Q. iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/geogebra-calculator-suite/id1504416652 Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.geogebra.android.calculator.suite
New 3D Calculator Feature!We have a new, easy-to-use surface of revolution tool in our 3D Calculator! This tool creates the surface of revolution formed by spinning any 2D figure about the xAxis. Here, a quick silent demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRZdP0TeICY.
- Dear Teachers: We want to hear from you! Please take a few minutes to provide us with feedback about your GeoGebra experience so far and how we can improve our apps and website to better serve you and the learning needs of your students: http://tinyurl.com/ggbsurvey20